Join us for our Better Streets Talks. We hold monthly Talks on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm. There is a different topic every month and we have speakers, workshops and discussions about improving streets in Southwark. Find our upcoming Talks here.
Get Better Streets In Your Area
Do you want better streets in your part of Southwark? Do you want a low traffic neighbourhood, better provisions for walking and cycling or a school street? We can provide support for you to start your campaign. If you’d like to see streets improved in your area then get in touch with us at hello@BetterStreetsForSouthwark.org.uk.
We can also put you in contact with other campaigners in your area or you can email one of the local groups below directly.
- Clean Air Dulwich – firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Dulwich Station Healthy Streets – email@example.com
- North Peckham LTN – northpeckhamLTN@gmail.com
- Nunhead Streets for Life – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rye Lane Pedestrianisation – email@example.com
- Walworth Healthy Streets – firstname.lastname@example.org
If there’s no group in your area, do you want to start one? Contact us and we can help.